If you build it, they will come.
Put simply, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of reviewing and updating a website's content, structure, and design, to ensure it has the best chance of being found by its relevant customers via the major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
The best way to be relevant to a specific consumer group is to ensure that the content online truly reflects what they are looking for. We take time to understand our clients’ businesses so we can generate an effective list of key phrases that relate to product offering, branding direction, and core business dealings. It is from here that we write clear and targeted copy to integrate these phrases, whilst staying ‘on brand’ and keeping the website content interesting, concise and clear.
Successful SEO integrates all of these areas:
- Key phrase analysis
- Content analysis
- Search volume analysis
- Identification and recommendation of key phrase targeting (3 to 5 core phrases – with up to 15 long tail variations)
- Update page titles and meta tags
- SEO copywriting and application
- Business directory links and integration
- Website design restructure and changes (as required)
- New pages (as required)
- Google analytics integration (to track visits and other stats)